This high-quality dynamic cardioid microphone is ideal for rough use in live reporting and broadcasting environments. It is especially tuned for interview situations, and has a special design to avoid wind and handling noise related problems.
Omni microphones tend to pick up everything equally, including background noise. The MD 46 cardioid interview mic focuses on the subject, increasing clarity while reducing background noise. Designed to deliver low handling and wind noise, and to eliminate vocal popping, this microphone gives the ENG team an ideal interview tool.
Sennheiser MD 46 Features
- Double layer grille basket
- Cardioid dynamic capsule
- Low handling noise
- Long handle with excellent balance
- MD 46 cardioid dynamic interview microphone1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance350 ohms
- Sensitivity2.0 mV/Pa @ 1k
- Measurements: 1.93" x 9.84"
- Weight: 12.7 oz (360 g)