Note: This is a capsule only. Corresponding handheld transmitters are sold separately.
Explore your sound’s possibilities with the MMD 845-1 BK from Sennheiser. The MMD 845-1 BK is a black, supercardioid dynamic microphone capsule that enjoys particularly high feedback rejection and a consistent pickup pattern. The result gives your vocals a huge amount of space and voluminous sound, making it a great choice for singers.
The supercardioid pickup pattern of this microphone capsule makes it easy to “aim” the mic to capture only the sound you want, and none of the background noise you don’t. Ambient noise and other audio coming from the sides and rear are minimized, making the focus on your voice where it belongs.
The MMD 845-1 BK capsule is compatible with all Sennheiser handheld transmitters from the following series:
- Evolution wireless (ew) G3, G4, D1
- SpeechSeries Digital Wireless
Rounding out the features of the MMD 845-1 BK is its handling of up to 154 dB sound pressure levels (SPL), 1,6 mV/Pa of sensitivity, and dynamic transducer principle.
Sennheiser MMD 845-1 Capsule Features
- Capsule only. Corresponding handheld transmitters sold separately
- High feedback rejection and powerful sound
- Compatible to all handheld transmitters of series ewG3 and 2000
- Color: black
- MMD 845-1 BK Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone Capsule1
- Sound pressure level (SPL)154 dB
- Transducer principleDynamic
- Pick-up patternSuper cardioid
- Sensitivity1,6 mV/Pa