Sennheiser perfected the ceiling microphone TeamConnect Ceiling to give you an unprecedented meeting experience. The result is TeamConnect Ceiling 2 with patented beamforming technology and other outstanding features. Experience excellent Sennheiser audio quality and use the entire meeting room in a way that enhances your communication: During the meeting, participants can move freely and flexibly in the room, sit at the table, or give presentations.
Clear speech intelligibility has become an essential part of modern work styles, especially when conferencing with remote participants. Unlike other ceiling microphones on the market or device-integrated microphone solutions like those in laptops, TeamConnect Ceiling 2's unmistakable technology transmits your voice crystal clear to remote participants as if they were on the spot.
Whether for conferencing, presentation, or collaboration with remote participants, TeamConnect Ceiling 2 is designed to automatically adapt to every imaginable use case and is the perfect fit for every mid- to large-sized meeting room. Thanks to the patented dynamic beamforming technology, you will now experience meetings and conferences that are as flexible as you are: A single TeamConnect Ceiling 2 captures your voice easily within a radius of up to 60 sqm – no matter what you do in the room. Once TeamConnect Ceiling 2 is installed, you will never have to worry about further configuration again.
Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 Features
- Thanks to the unique patented automatic beamforming technology, your messages are clearly transmitted to external meeting participants from anywhere in the meeting room.
- Optimize your digital workflows with Sennheiser’s Control Cockpit software. The microphone can be easily controlled and monitored from anywhere in the corporate network.
- For 100% connectivity - Connect the microphone via analogue or digital DANTE™ audio outputs to any conference system.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) makes integration of the ceiling microphone very easy. An open media control protocol (API) allows you to make individual adjustments.
- The Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone is certified for Microsoft Teams Rooms when deployed with Microsoft-certified DSPs.
- TeamConnect Ceiling 2 uses the latest Audinate chip set to make the day-to-day business of IT managers and integrators even easier. The ceiling microphone is therefore fully compatible with the Dante Domain Manager™ and benefits from the numerous advantages.
- TeamConnect Ceiling 2 Ceiling Array Microphone1
- Dimensions 590 x 590 x 43 mm
- Microphone 28 x Sennheiser KE10 pre-polarized condenser capsule
- Sound pressure level (SPL) max. 104 dB SPL
- Weight 12.5 lbs (5670 g)
- Audio output 1 x 3-pin terminals (Phoenix contact MCVW 1.5-3-ST-3.81); 2 x Digital Dante Network Audio (RJ45, can be configured to AES67 via Dante Controller)
- Dynamic range 93 dB(A)
- Voltage 44 – 57 V DC (via PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 3)
- Operating Temperature Range 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
- Safety certification UL62368 certification (Including UL2043 testing and compliance)