Enjoy hands free performance and optimized audio capture. The XSW 2-ME3 Wireless Headworn Microphone System from Sennheiser is great for singers and performers that need enhanced movement. This system includes a wireless receiver, lightweight bodypack transmitter, and versatile headset microphone, as well as a power supply, two AA batteries, rackmount kit for permanent receiver installation, and a protective storage pouch for the headset.
The ME 3 Headset Mic
Versatility is the hallmark of the ME 3. This headset mic is great for public speaking environments including lecture halls, classrooms, business conferences, live broadcasts, and houses of worship. Singers and actors can enjoy freedom of movement on the stage. Instructors in active environments (such as fitness trainers or presenters at how-to seminars) can clearly convey information while keeping their hands free for demonstrations. The ME 3's cardioid capsule ensures better isolation from environmental noise, as it minimizes pickup from the sides and rear of the capsule.
The XSW 2 Receiver
Enjoy flexibility without losing user-friendliness. The XS Wireless 2 Receiver from Sennheiser boasts more features than the XS Wireless 1, but is still intuitive and easy to set up. Simply plug it in and choose your settings from the manual options at the top of the receiver. The XSW 2 delivers pounding bass, crisp treble, two tuners (true diversity technology) to eliminate dropouts, and low-noise transmission that doesn’t create acoustic feedback. This receiver boasts an all-metal housing that can take the punishment of performances, day in and day out, without compromising its audio signal quality.
More about Sennheiser’s XS Wireless Series
Professional live sound. Effortless operation. Unmatched value. Sennheiser’s XS Wireless Series are products that offer the features and functionality that live sound applications demand. Ideal for stages and settings of all kinds, XSW delivers cordless freedom of movement—without compromising on audio quality.
XSW systems work in the professional UHF range, using predefined frequency banks to achieve fast, simple configurations that allow users to customize their setup while integrating seamlessly with preexisting gear. Each member of the XSW family offers advanced features such as integrated equalization, limiter, and focus mode, ensuring that you get the quality you need today, while each product in the line is sturdily built to continue to perform into the future.
Choose from handheld, lavalier, or headworn microphone transmitters. Effortlessly sync with an XSW receiver. Get up-to-the-second feedback with XSW’s In-Ear Monitoring systems. Round out your setup with accessories including rack mount kits and more. Sennheiser also offers all-in-one sets that come with all you need to get started right out of the box—and yet can be further scaled as your needs change or grow.
Sennheiser XSW 2-ME3 Features
- Lightweight headmic for hands-free operation and compact bodypack transmitter
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Up to 12 compatible channels
- EM-XSW 2 Receiver1
- SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter1
- ME 3-IIHeadset Microphone1
- Power Supply1
- AA Batteries2
- Rackmount Kit1
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz to 16,000Hz
- Power Supply: 12 V DC nom. / 300mA
- Housing: metal
- Dimensions: 7.87" x 1.65" x 5"
- Weight: 1.49 pounds
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz to 16,000Hz (-3dB)
- Power Supply: 2 AA batteries (included)
- Microphone: condenser
- THD: ≤ 0.9%
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥ 103 dBA
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Switching Bandwidth: up to 24 MHz
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Output Voltage
- 1/4" (6.3mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +6dBu
- XLR socket (balanced): +12dBu
- Diversity Reception: True Diversity
- Frequency: 8 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels
- Frequency Range: 548 - 572 MHz
- Sensitivity: < 3 μV at 52 dB(A)rms S/N
- Squelch: switchable from 3 dBμV to 28 dBμV (via Pilot Tone)
- Synchronization: 2.4 GHz, Low Power OQPSK (only active during synchronization)
- Adjustment Range Transmitter: 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
- Audio Adjustment Range: 40dB, adjustable in 5-dB steps
- Line/Mic Level: 20dB, switchable
- Receiver Principle: double superheterodyne