Lightweight in-ear monitoring bodypack – part of the XS Wireless IEM series. With XS Wireless IEM, you can easily link additional receivers to one transmitter – connecting more band members to a new level of detail. The lightweight bodypack remains unnoticed once clipped on your clothing or belt.
You can plug in the included IE 4 headphones or upgrade to the IE PRO series with the 3.5 mm output. The status LED shows battery and link status at a glance – while the front panel allows for individual fine-tuning, from balance to focus modes to EQ to Limiter, so you can design your individual mix.
XSW IEM System
Defining new standards for simple, flexible, and reliable wireless in-ear monitoring, the XSW IEM system is designed to help you level up your sound – regardless of your experience level. Whether a rehearsal or live performance, on a club stage or for a worship service, benefit from renowned Sennheiser sound and solid wireless reliability packaged into a convenient, entry-level system – letting you focus on playing your best.
Designed for the rigors of the small stage, the XS WIRELESS IEM system features a comprehensive design that you can count on. The new series works in the professional-grade UHF range and uses pre-defined frequency banks.
Sennheiser XSW IEM EK (A) Features
- Lightweight bodypack with rear clamp and stage-proof control panel
- Standard 3.5mm jack plug for supplied IE 4 headphones or optional in-ear sets
- Backlit front panel and status LED for battery and link status
- Menu access to receiver sound settings like focus modes, volume control, limiter, and EQ
- Pan control for individual balance of the input channels
- Operates with 2 AA primary batteries or rechargeable batteries
- XSW IEM EK (A) lightweight in-ear monitoring bodypack receiver1
- IE 4 in-ear headphones1
- AA batteries2
- RF Characteristics
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Frequency A: 476 - 500 MHz
- Switching Bandwidth: up to 24 MHz
- Nominal/Peak Deviation: ±15kHz / ±24kHz
- Squelch: 10 µV, fixed
- AF Characteristics
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (1mV, peak deviation): ≥88dB
- THD: ≤1%
- AF Output Level at 3.5mm: 2 x 1,25 Veff at 16 Ω
- High Boost (EQ): +10dB at 13kHz
- Limiter: -10dB
- AF Frequency Response: 45Hz to 15kHz
- Crosstalk (50Hz - 10kHz): typically 45dB
- IE 4 Headphones
- Transducer: dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz
- SPL (1kHz, 1mW): 106dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Cable Length: 4.6 ft
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo plug, gold-plated
- Power Supply2 AA batteries, 1.5 V
- Nominal Voltage3 V battery
- Operating Timeapprox. 6 hours (depending on volume level)
- Dimensions3.74" x 2.76" x 1.02"
- Weight3.88 oz