Vocal microphone provides excellent speech reproduction onstage due to its cardioid pickup pattern. It features a wind and "pop" filter for vocals, a wire-mesh front grille, dual-impedance operation, and a silent magnetic on and off switch.
The 565SD Classic Unisphere® Vocal Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional dynamic microphone famous for its spot on the Woodstock stage.
It features highly effective wind and "pop" filter for vocals and a durable, wire-mesh front grille. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the 565SD provides excellent vocal or speech reproduction onstage, and can also be used with public address systems.
Shure 565SD Features
- Versatile, high-quality microphone with sound characteristics similar to the SM58®
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option
- Shure 565SD Cardioid Dynamic Microphone1
- A25D Microphone Clip1
- 25' XLR to XLR Cable1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Rated Output Impedance150 ohms (250 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity -56 dBV/Pa 1.6 mV @ 1k
- ConnectorThree-Pin Professional Audio Connector
- HousingChrome-plated die casting with steel mesh grille
- Weight0.298 kg (0.656 lbs)