Engineered from decades of experience supporting music legends, the AONIC 3 Sound Isolating Earphones feature striking full-range sound in the smallest earphone design from Shure. Experience comfort and immersive audio wherever you go while hearing music the way it was meant to be heard.
Components developed for the pros inform every aspect of these earphones, for precision-engineered sound in the smallest earphone from Shure. Hear Music the way it was meant to be heard with striking full-range.
Own your audio space with Sound Isolating™ design that eliminates noise and keeps your experience pristine. It’s the right way to listen and the only way to really hear.
Plug directly in with 3.5 mm connection to take calls, control voice commands or volume and music playback with integrated remote + mic.
Shure AONIC 3 Features
- Striking full-range sound from a single, vented balanced armature driver
- Sound Isolating™ technology blocks up to 37dB of noise
- Sleek, low-profile shape
- Detachable 3.5mm communication cable
- Enjoy clear calls and controls with integrated remote and mic
- Durable build quality
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices
- Easily convert to true wireless (with the separately available Secure Fit Wireless Adapter)
- 2 Year Warranty
- AONIC 3 sound isolating earphones1
- Universal 3.5mm earphone communication cable1
- 1/4" adapter1
- Soft flex sleeve S1
- Soft flex sleeve M1
- Soft flex sleeve L1
- Foam sleeve S1
- Foam sleeve M1
- Foam sleeve L1
- Yellow foam sleeve1
- Triple flange sleeve1
- Transducer Typesingle balanced-armature driver
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz)108 dB SPL/MW
- Impedance (at 1kHz)26 Ω
- Frequency Range20Hz - 18,500Hz
- Input ConnectorMMCX connectors
- Operating Temperature0°F to 135°F (-18°C to 57°C)
- Storage Temperature-20°F to 165°F (-29°C to 74°C)
- Net Weight0.7 oz