Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage and topped with the Shure KSM9 wireless microphone capsule, the QLXD2/KSM9 handheld wireless mic is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
The KSM9 Condenser Vocal Microphone Capsule
Capture the nuances and detail of your vocals with the KSM9 microphone capsule. Boasting a dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid), the KSM9 has been designed specifically for stellar performance in live environments. It offers exceptional consistency across all frequencies, delivering more gain before feedback while simultaneously decreasing the proximity effect.
The QLXD2 Handheld Microphone Transmitter
Setup is simple with the QLXD2 handheld microphone transmitter. It quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability, and up to 9 hours continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries make way for knockout performances, time after time. Selectable display mode shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime for quick checks and adjustments.
More about QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
QLX-D Digital Wireless systems deliver more wireless capacity to mid-size venues without compromising signal. Streamline setup across multiple receivers. The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced. Wireless Workbench® software provides real-time access, monitoring and control throughout the performance, allowing you to manage the system from your iOS device for maximum convenience. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery option extends performance on stage.
Shure QLXD2/KSM9 Features
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- QLXD2/KSM9 Microphone Transmitter1
- Microphone TypeDigital Wireless Handheld
- Capsule TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid / Supercardioid (Selectable)
- SpectrumVHF / UHF / 900 MHz ISM
- Audio Frequency Response20 Hz-20 kHz (Dependent on microphone type)
- Working Range330 feet
- Mute ControlYes
- Battery Type2 AA size alkaline or SB900B
- Battery RuntimeSB900B: Up to 10 hours, AA batteries: Up to 9 hours
- Dimensions10.1 in. x 2.0 in. Length x Dia.
- Weight12.2 oz. without batteries