The HUB1 is Dante enabled. The HUBX1 is not.
Remote meetings can be challenging, if not impossible when you experience bad audio. With the Stem Ecosystem Hub from Shure, you can sound like the professional you are. Shure’s Stem Ecosystem gives you a tailor-made audio solution without the tailor-made price. Installation and use are also fast and easy with one cable per device and automated setup features.
About Shure’s Stem Ecosystem
Mix and match Stem Ecosystem products with four audio devices: table speakerphone, wall speakerphone, ceiling microphone, and a networked speaker. Use one or all four based on room size and your needs. When using more than one Stem audio device in a room, the Stem Hub is required. See the full range of possibilities by adding the Stem Controller to any setup. Get data about room usage and audio performance with RemoteManagement, accessible in an iOS or Android app, HTML web browser, or Stem control.
Not sure what audio solution is best for your room? Browse several reference designs recommending Stem conference products based on room size and layout. Once any Stem conference device is in place, it customizes itself to your space. RoomAdapt function listens to the acoustic signature of your room, automatically adjusting and optimizing device settings. RoomCheck feature generates a heatmap off your voice, room noise, and reverberation to highlight the audio quality you can expect in different parts of the room.
About the Stem Hub Conference Room Dante DSP
Add the Hub to your Stem ecosystem when using multiple Stem devices, or for additional connectivity options. With the Stem Hub, the different Stem devices being used in one room communicate with each other via multiple audio endpoints to function as one room ecosystem. The Hub processes and centralizes the audio from all Stem devices into one audio channel for the room. Dante connectivity is possible with Dante Domain Manager, and one Dante input and output channel on the hub. Connect the ecosystem to a PC via the USB Type B connection. This device can be wall-mounted or set on a flat surface. Power over Ethernet (PoE+) uses only one cable, and its networked setup makes installation easy.
Shure Stem Hub Features
- HUB1 is Dante enabled; HUB1X does not have that capability
- Use in room setups with multiple Stem Ecosystem devices
- Combines multiple channels of audio from all the room’s Stem products into one audio channel
- Advanced technology made simple
- PoE+ powered
- Stem Hub conference room Dante DSP1
- CAT 6 Ethernet cable 15 ft (4.6m)1
- USB-A to USB-B cable 12 ft (3.7m)1
- Terminal connector1
- Set of mounting screws1
- Frequency response50Hz - 16kHz
- Broadcast level peak90dB SPL @ 1kHz from 1m (5 watts RMS)
- Noise cancellation>15dB (without pumping noise)
- Power consumptionPoE+ 802.3 at Type 2
- Dimensions (DxH)7" x 1.5"
- Weight0.5 pounds (0.23 kg)