This Stem Ecosystem product does not include any miking solution; pair it with the Stem ceiling, table, or wall options so people in your room can be heard by others.
Remote meetings can be challenging, if not impossible when you experience bad audio. With Shure’s Stem Ecosystem, you get a tailor-made audio solution without the tailor-made price. Installation and use are also fast and easy with one cable per device and automated setup features.
About Shure’s Stem Ecosystem
Mix and match Stem Ecosystem products with four audio devices: table speakerphone, wall speakerphone, ceiling microphone, and a networked speaker (this). Use one or all four based on room size and your needs. When using more than one Stem audio device in a room, the Stem Hub is required. See the full range of possibilities by adding the Stem Controller to any setup. Get data about room usage and audio performance with RemoteManagement, accessible in an iOS or Android app, HTML web browser, or Stem control.
Not sure what audio solution is best for your room? Browse several reference designs recommending Stem conference products based on room size and layout. In small rooms, pair this speaker with another Stem Ecosystem device; use multiple speakers and add Stem Ecosystem devices in medium and large rooms. Once any Stem conference device is in place, it customizes itself to your space. RoomAdapt function listens to the acoustic signature of your room, automatically adjusting and optimizing device settings. RoomCheck feature generates a heatmap off your voice, room noise, and reverberation to highlight the audio quality you can expect in different parts of the room.
About the Stem Networkable Conference Speaker
The Stem speaker can stand on a table, or be mounted to a wall or ceiling. A powerful driver and built-in technology work to make sure you can hear what’s happening on the other end of a video conference. Capable of more than video conferencing, music can be played through the speaker as well. Any way it’s used, volume is easily adjustable with buttons on the device or through Stem Control. Power over Ethernet (PoE+) uses only one cable, and its networked setup makes installation easy.
Shure Stem Speaker Features
- Miking solution sold separately
- Advanced technology made simple
- PoE+ powered
- Mix and match Stem Ecosystem devices for audio coverage customized to your rooms
- Remote Management tool provides data about product usage and performance
- Adjust volume from the speaker itself, or via Stem Control device (sold separately)
- Speaker has table stand for tabletop use, and can be mounted in the ceiling or wall
- 7.75” diameter with 3” height
- When not in use for teleconferencing, speaker can play music
- Stem speaker1
- Aluminum ceiling mount ring1
- CAT 6 Ethernet cable 15 ft (4.6m)1
- Tripod mounting legs2
- Set of installation screws1
- Connector TypeRJ45
- Power RequirementsPower over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
- Power Consumption22 Watts (PoE+)
- Control ApplicationStem Ecosystem Platform
- Weight5.6 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Product Dimensions9 x 4 in (22.9 x 10.2 cm) Diameter x Depth
- Operating Temperature Range−6.7°C (20°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range−29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- Frequency Response60Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level (at 1 meter)102 dB SPL