Shure Twinplex Series
Twinplex™ microphones from Shure provide clean, high-quality audio in five versatile, ultra-compact models. Audio production is clean and pristine, with dynamic ranges from natural, flat high frequencies to robust low frequencies. Each microphone’s off-axis consistency gives you an accurate read that lets the speaker be heard loud and clear with minimal self-noise —even when not speaking directly into the mic.
The Twinplex series includes the TL53 headset and the TL45, TL46, TL47, and TL48 lavalier mic options. The dual-redundant ground in each mic’s cable serves as a secondary shield to ensure accurate, powerful sound is delivered night after night.
- With an innovative clutch system, the TH53 headset combines a light, adjustable frame with natural, premium sound quality.
- Easily hidden in a costume or wig, the TL45 lavalier mic is the perfect companion for professional theater applications.
- The TL46 lavalier mic offers superior signal-to-noise natural sound quality and a high sensitivity output that makes it ideal for dialog and medium SPL applications.
- The TL47 lavalier mic is available with connector options for most bodypack transmitters, and mounting choices for all professional applications.
- The TL48 lavalier mic offers a tailored response with a mid-range rise that's ideal for speech and dialog applications such as TV or film.
Engineered with live performance in mind, TwinPlex microphones are ideal for theater productions, live TV, film, broadcast, and speaking appearances. Comfortable, lightweight, and discreet, every member of this microphone series is paintable and features an ultra-thin cable design that’s immune to kinks and memory degradation. Interchangeable fixed frequency caps are moisture-resistant to prevent sweat-outs; and, with twice the surface area of other microphones, their mid-band boost makes sure every word is heard.Read Less