The UA221 splits an incoming signal into two outgoing signals, allowing two GLXD4R receivers to share a single pair of antennas. Designed for use with UA8-RSMA 1/2 wave omnidirectional receiving antennas and PA805Z2-RSMA passive directional antennas.
Shure UA221-RSMA Features
- Front-mount GLXD4R detachable antennas on rack hardware
- Combine two GLXD4R systems down to one pair of antennas
- Not for use with GLX-D Frequency Managers
- UA221-RSMA splitters2
- Coaxial cables4
- Attaching hardware1
- Frequency Range<2:1 Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR); 700–2700 MHz
- Impedance50 Ω
- Port-to-Port Isolation20dB, minimum
- Insertion Loss0.8 dB (3 dB splitter loss not included)
- Max. Power Handling (total RF input power from all ports)250mW, max.
- Dimensions (HxWxD)2.5" x 2.7" x 0.6"
- Weight1.5 oz