Picture shows both ends of the adapter, item is one adapter.
The Switchcraft 318 AudioStix is used to connect devices such as laptops and MP3 players to house sound systems in conference rooms and audotoriums. AudioStix are the newest additions to our expanding line of premium pro audio products. They can be used as stand-alone adapters, rear mounted into our modular QGPK Series rack panels, or permanently installed into any number of custom racks and wall plates. AudioStix are made in the USA.
The 3.5mm stereo input is converted to a single mono XLR output. Transformer isolation provides immunity from hum and buzz caused by ground loops and RF interference. Additional features include a volume control for quick level changes and a ground lift switch for eliminating noise issues common with consumer audio devices.
Switchcraft 318 AudioStix Features
- Connect devices such as laptops and MP3 players to house sound systems
- Ideal for use in conference rooms and auditoriums
- Transformer isolation provides immunity from hum and buzz caused by ground loops and RF interference
- Volume control for quick level changes
- Ground lift switch eliminates noise issues common with consumer audio devices
- 318 AudioStix Stereo 3.5mm Female to Balanced Mono XLRM Adapter1
- Input3.5 mm (1/8" mini) stereo
- OutputBalanced, mono, mic level XLR
- ConstructionAll metal housing
- Frequency Response20Hz-20kHz