The UAFX Golden Reverberator puts a trio of iconic reverbs right at your feet. The tube-driven spring reverb of classic ’60s guitar amps. The dense and haunting sound of ’50s studio plate reverbs. The endless algorithmic wonder of early digital reverb hardware.
The tube-driven spring reverb from classic '60s American guitar amps is a heavenly sound like no other. Unlike other spring reverb emulations, UA's "whole amp" approach faithfully captures each reverb circuit's unique tube clipping character. The end result is all the drip, clang, whistles, and overtones of real tube‑driven spring reverb.
The dense, haunting sound of late-1950s studio plate reverb is integral to more than 60 years of classic recorded guitar tones. Golden Reverberator's three uniquely voiced plates — sourced from The Plant recording studio in Sausalito, California — frame your tones in hazy ambience as warm as the midday sun. Plus, you can easily add ripples of rich analog modulation to add texture.
Introduced in the late 1970s, digital studio reverb allowed progressive guitarists to venture further into atmospheric exploration — fueling the platinum pop and alt‑rock guitar tones of the ‘80s, ‘90s, and beyond. Golden Reverberator's Hall 224 effect gives you the exact, bit-for-bit algorithms of a studio staple, with all of their lush, grainy trails and mesmerizing modulation textures.
Golden Reverberator's powerful engine runs separate stereo instances of each reverb effect, thanks to its unique dual‑engine processing — giving you uncanny three‑dimensional, immersive soundscapes. This results in a stereo spread of complex, awe‑inspiring spatial textures, and seamless effect transitions with trails.
With modern, high-powered features like studio‑grade conversion, dual‑processing engines, additional downloadable effects, Live/Preset modes, true/buffered bypass with silent switching, effect trails, and analog dry through, Golden Reverberator radiates pure reverb perfection — in a beautiful stompbox that's built to last decades.
Universal Audio Golden Reverberator Features
- Flagship, no-compromise stompbox offering the most authentic tube-driven spring, plate, and vintage digital reverbs ever captured in an effects pedal
- Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic '60's American guitar amps
- Three vintage German studio plate reverbs sourced from The Plant (Sausalito, CA)
- A trio of perfect, bit-for-bit vintage digital reverb algorithms from the late 1970s
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation, and available modulation on each effect
- Free Hall 224 Chamber & Plate vintage digital reverb effect, downloadable at registration
- Golden Reverberator guitar effects pedal1