Built for system integrators, the CXD series amplifi ers provide multi-channel amplifi cation with built-in DSP and enough power to drive wide varieties of speaker systems with optimal energy effi ciency. The CXD Series consists of three light-weight, 2RU, four-channel amplifi ers with on-board DSP and fl exible channel combining as well as 70V and 100V direct drive. These amplifi ers not only provide the power and processing to make your system perform better, they offer outstanding effi ciency ensuring that energy costs are kept to a minimum over the life of the installation.
QSC CXD4.2 Features
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels.
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest effiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier setup providing system design tools and loudspeaker selection from a list of speakers.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for Life-Safety supervision.
- Four Input Phoenix connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof Speaker