Shure BLX® Wireless Systems provide a great option for making yourself mobile while speaking. The combo system provides added versatility. Capable of operating both the handheld mic and lapel mic at the same time or individually, you can choose what each situation calls for. This versatility makes the combo wireless microphone system a popular choice for houses of worship and wedding DJs. The Shure BLX288/PG58 dual wireless system provides professional sound quality with simple setup and an intuitive interface, offering legendary audio performance right out of the box.
This wireless system communicates using analogue wireless transmission between the BLX88 receiver and the wireless microphones in use. Using the microphone included in this system, travel up to 300 feet (line of sight) from the receiver. Sound quality will be best when wireless microphones are at least 6 feet from each other and over 16 feet from the receiver. Gain levels can be adjusted from the receiver.
Handheld wireless microphones are great when multiple people need to be miked but each for a short time, so the mic can be passed among the speakers. The BLX2/PG58 handheld wireless microphone is lightweight yet rugged, making it comfortable to hold while withstanding minor damage. Power button, LED indicators for power and battery status, and other buttons are included on the wireless microphone.
A great wireless microphone system for small venues, wedding halls, houses of worship, conference centers, and educational and corporate facilities.
Shure BLX288/PG58 Features
- Dual wireless system provides professional sound quality with simple setup and an intuitive interface
- Communicates using analogue wireless transmission between BLX88 receiver and wireless mic in use
- Works at up to 300 ft line of sight
- Ideal for small venues, wedding halls, houses of worship, conference centers, and more
- BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver1
- BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter2
- Microphone Clips2
- Power Supply1
- AA Batteries2
- User Guide1
- Working Range: 91 m (300 ft) Line of Sight
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone: 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- BLX2 Transmitter
- Audio Input Level
- 0dB: -20 dBVmaximum
- -10dB: -10 dBVmaximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical
- Dimensions: 8.82 in. X 2.09 in. (224 mm X 53 mm) L x Dia.
- Weight: 7.7 oz. (218 g) without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- BLX88 Receiver
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions:1.50 in. X 12.13 in. X 3.98in. (38 mm X 308 mm X 101 mm) H x W x D
- Weight:15.1 oz. (429 g)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 235 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)