Whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or another stringed instrument, you'll need a direct box that won't diminish your instrument's tone, like the Direct Box Active and Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio. Built around world-famous CineMag USA Transformer topology and engineering, the Warm Audio WA-DI-A Active Direct Box is like no other DI Boxes in the world. Constructed with top-tier discrete components housed in rugged aluminum chassis' that include switches, knobs and connectors that are all designed to withstand heavy abuse on the road or in the studio.
Warm Audio WA-DI-A Features
- Custom-wound Cinemag USA output transformer
- Converts instruments to mic-level signals without signal degradation
- Ideal solution for plugging your instrument direct into any mic pre
- Top-quality Class A components with gold-plated traces on circuit board
- Rugged aluminum construction
- WA-DI-A Active Direct Box1
- Type active
- Power 48V phantom or 2 9V batteries (not included). Can also be used passively.
- Pad variable from -3 to -30dB
- Balanced output 600 ohms, mic level
- Input impedance 1 meg ohms
- THD 0.01% from 20Hz to 50Hz. Less than 0.003% from 50Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency response 10Hz to 90kHz +/- 0.5dB