Professional DSP engine with built-in presets, enabling AV system integrators and installers to improve audio playback, enhance speech clarity, and deliver superior sound quality in a wide array of Dante®-based AV installations.
Waves CA1000 is designed to dramatically improve audio quality and clarity in any space, solving common audio challenges in corporate, commercial, government, educational and house of worship installations. CA1000 integrates easily into new or existing AV installations using Dante® audio networking.
CA1000 includes 19 professionally curated audio processing presets that solve challenges with playback quality, speech intelligibility, feedback elimination, voice processing without loss of tonality, and more.
These presets are based on over two dozen low-latency Waves premium plugins, which can be further customized and stored by the integrator based on their unique room or zone requirements.
AV installers and integrators can configure the CA1000 to process up to 16x16 bidirectional audio channels based on the installation requirements such as wireless mics, table mics, lectern/pulpit mics, media playback and streaming.
Each of the CA1000 presets can be customized and locked-in by the installer for individual channels, groups or zones, to deliver optimal results based on the IO, PA and room.
Designed for space-limited installations, the CA1000 is surface or rack-mountable and occupies only ½ rack width, 1RU in height.
DSP Engine Features
- Studio-grade audio processing quality for AV installation projects
- Integrate quickly with your choice of vendor audio controllers, mics and amplifiers/speakers using Dante®
- Over 16 professionally pre-configured and integrator-ready AV presets
- Improves speech intelligibility without loss of tonality for many common microphones
- Automatically suppresses mic feedback
- Reduces background noise and improves sound quality for handheld, lavalier, head-worn and table stand microphones
- Enhances and normalizes AV playback sources
- Delivers broadcast-quality audio processing for online streaming
- Dante network connectivity: 1Gb Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Integrator configuration: USB and HDMI/DisplayPort
- Operating environment: Windows 10 and Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) included
- Half-width, 1RU rack or surface mount chassis
- 1-year warranty