Mix live with Waves plugins, network your audio across multiple mixing systems, and perform virtual soundchecks on your console with this affordable and portable kit, which easily fits into a carry-on.
This combo includes the Proton DSP server (see benchmarks below), an 8-port network switch, three Cat 6 network cables, the SuperRack SoundGrid application for running plugins on your console, and six must-have plugins for live mixing.
Waves Proton Server SuperRack Combo Features
- Mix shows with Waves plugins in real time and super-low latency
- Process, record and soundcheck with Waves SoundGrid processing and networking technology
- For live mixing consoles with Waves networking cardsComplete redundancy & recovery capabilities
- Includes Renaissance (Reverb, Equalizer, Bass, Axx), H-Delay Hybrid Delay, and eMo D5 Dynamics plugins
- SoundGrid Proton Server1
- NETGEAR GS108 V4 8-port switch1
- Cat 6 cables3
- PowerDC (100~240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Power adapterDC 12V 3A (UL/CE/FCC Certified)
- Sampling rates44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- USB3 ports
- HDMI1 port
- EthernetRJ45 connector
- SoundGrid Proton Server dimensions (WxLxH)7.6x8x1.5"
- SoundGrid Proton Server weight2.34 pounds (1.06 kg)