Built to the same exacting standards as all Elite Series ES musicians’ monitors, the ES10 in ear monitor provides incredibly high sound quality from a single driver and 25 dB of ambient noise reduction.
Westone Audio’s balanced armature driver is significantly more compact and efficient than a traditional dynamic driver. Westone Audio monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
Earphones have unique construction with flex canal and cold pour acrylic. Flex canal is a body temperature-reactive, semisoft earpiece canal additive. It stays firm at room temperature for ease of insertion and then softens at body temperature, for greater comfort and better acoustic seal for incredible noise isolation. Earpiece housings are cold-poured in acrylic for a thicker, more resilient acoustic enclosure.
Westone Audio’s robust EPIC cable is constructed of bifurcated, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tinsel wire, reinforced with a special aramid fiber, and braided for ultimate durability, acoustic transparency, and isolation from mechanical cable noise. The MMCX Audio™ connector makes this solution conveniently user replaceable.
Westone ES10 Features
- Balanced armature, full-range driver
- 25 dB noise reduction
- Flex canal design improves comfort and acoustic seal
- Cold pour acrylic earpiece increases durability
- Cable is replaceable
- Handles 114 dB SPL
- 20 Hz - 18 kHz frequency response
- Watertight crush-resistant case1
- Cleaning tool1
- Cable management ring1
- Desiccant pod1
- Cleaning cloth1
- Sensitivity 114 dB SPL @ 1 mW
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 18 kHz
- Impedance 19 ohms
- Driver Balanced armature, full-range
- Cable EPIC MMCX replaceable cable