The CT-MF uses Cat cable to transmit four channels of analog audio. It has a Neutrik Ethercon connector broken out to four XLRs on 18 inch tails. Wired with 110 ohm cable allows it to maintain AES and DMX performance when using shielded Cat cable. The CT-MF has 4 interchangable (male/female) XLRs.
Whirlwind Catdusa CT-MF Features
- Transmit 4 channels of analog audio
- Neutrik Ethercon connector broken out to 4 XLRs on 18" tails
- Wired with 110 ohm cable
- Maintains AES and DMX performance when using shielded Cat cable
- 4 interchangable male/female XLRs
- CT-MF Cat5e ethercon audio snake1