The IR E4 is not a stand alone system and requires an IR M1 modulator to function.
The IR+ features a distributed IR emitter array architecture allowing up to four emitters either stacked together for large room arrays or distributed throughout the room to accommodate wings in room design, balconies or other obscured venue locations.
The IR E4 Emitter can be paired with an IR M1 modulator. Up to 4 emitters can be connected to the IR M1 directly, and up to 16 emitters can be connected with the use of IR A4 arrays.
Williams AV IR E4 IR+ Features
- Distributed IR emitter array architecture
- Allows up to 4 emitters either stacked together or distributed throughout the room
- IR E4 IR+ Infrared Emitter1
- BKT 024 wall / ceiling mounting bracket1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Dimensions (WxHxD)7.5x1.4x3.6” (19.1x3.6x9.1 cm)
- Weight0.8 lb (362 g)
- Power48 VDC supplied by IR M1 via CAT 5e cable.
- Coverage AreaUp to 18,000 (1670 m2) square feet in single channel mode
- Connectivity+48VDC Power, RS-485 communication, and Baseband signals for IR trasmission are all provided via a single CAT5e cable inserted into an RJ-45 jack from the IR M1.
- Operating requirements0-50ºC ambient temperature, non-condensing, non-corrosive atmosphere
- ApprovalsCE, FCC, RoHS, RCM, WEEE, CB Scheme, ISED, VCCI
- Warranty2 years on Emitter; 90 days on accessories