This portable system was designed specifically for courtrooms and features the IR T2 infrared transmitter.
The IR T2 is a commercial-grade, medium-area infrared transmitter. Its sleek, compact footprint is ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation in commercial spaces such as conference rooms, assisted living facilities, small cinema/theaters, classrooms and courtrooms. The new IR T2 infrared transmitter offers 50 percent greater coverage than the previous IR device (WIR TX75) and new control system readiness — all at a more affordable price. With a significantly wider coverage pattern and more power, there is no need for the additional expense of secondary units.
- IR T2 Medium-area Infrared Transmitter
- 2x WIR RX22-4 Four-channel Infrared Receiver
- MIC 149 Omnidirectional Conference Microphone
- 2x EAR 022 Surround Earphones
- 2x NKL 001 Neckloop
- 2x BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Battery
- IDP 008 ADA Wall Plaque
- CCS 056 Carry Case
- STD 007 Table-top Tripod
- TFP 061 Power Supply
- WCA 135 WC 12-foot Mono Cable