Part of the Yamaha DHR series, the DHR10 loudspeaker was designed for fixed installation and utilities. The DHR10 is a 2-way biamp-powered loudspeaker housing a 10” woofer and 1.4” HF driver. 700W amplifier and high-performance DSP are critical to ensuring the quality the DHR10 is known for.
DHR series loudspeakers ensure stunning sound quality and clarity with custom transducers driven by DSP-equipped Class-D power amplifiers. Part of this DSP functionality is FIR-X tuning, a process that simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response while adjusting the time alignment between HF and LF transducers; this creates a smooth response around the crossover point and increases clarity. DSP protection functions are also vital with optimal limiting and monitoring of status for details in power supply, power amps, transducers, and more.
Another favorite feature of the DHR series is D-CONTOUR. This intelligent multi-band compressor gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout varying output levels by continuous monitoring and calculating. Manipulate D-CONTOUR specifically for FOH/MAIN mode or MONITOR mode.
Present on all the DHR options is a user-friendly 2-channel mixer. With this onboard mixer, you can select either of the two input channels (CH1 has a combo jack that accepts both XLR and TRS phones; CH2 can accept XLR or TRS phones and a pair of RCA pin jacks). Select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of both channels or CH1 THRU to pass only CH1’s signal.
DHR speakers use the same plywood construction from Yamaha’s popular high-end DZR series. Using this material in the cabinet design delivers clear sound while minimizing vibration.
Yamaha DHR10 Features
- Plywood cabinet delivers clear sound with minimal vibration
- Compact appearance thanks to 10" LF driver that provides excellent low frequency response
- Can be installed in horizontal or vertical configuration with rotatable HF horn offering needed flexibility for installation in a wide range of environments
- A pole socket for use on a stand
- Rigging points for use with eye bolts
- Propitiatory FIR-X™ tuning, provides FIR filtering and corrective EQ, minimizing phase distortion
- Optional UB-DXRDHR10 U-bracket allows both for vertical or horizontal use
- DHR10 10" 2-way powered speaker1
- Speaker Type2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency Range (-10dB)52Hz - 20,000Hz
- Coverage Area (HxV)90° x 60° (rotatable)
- Crossover1.9 kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Max. Output Level (measured peak, IEC noise @1m)128 dB SPL
- Diameter: 10" cone
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Magnet: ferrite
- Diaphragm: 1.4"
- Type: 1" throat compression driver
- Magnet: ferrite
- Amplifier ClassClass D
- Power Rating
- Dynamic: 700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W)
- Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Coolingfan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power Consumption60 W (1/8 power), 18 W (Idle)
- Power Requirements100 V, 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220 V (Brazil), 50/60 Hz
- A/D D/A Converters24 bit 48 kHz Sampling
- HPF: OFF, 100 Hz, 120 Hz 24dB/Oct
- D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- I/O Connectors
- INPUT1: Combo x1
- INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced)
- OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Cabinet Materialplywood
- Finishdurable polyurea painting, black
- Handletop (1)
- Pole SocketΦ35 mm x1 (Bottom)
- RiggingTop x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M10 x 30 - 50 mm Eyebolts)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)12" x 19.5" x 11.8"
- Weight33.1 pounds