Take customized control with the PC406-D 4-Channel 600W Power Amplifier from Yamaha. Use the PC406-D as a supplementary matrix to expand the overall system matrix, allow direct sound input from other analog devices or Dante gear, and more.
Several processing features are available with the PC406-D. This includes 16-band PEQ, delay, peak limiting, and RMS limiting. Different functions ensure speakers can be perfectly tuned precisely and easily. Other adjustments are made possible with Dante outputs, adding more Room EQ for more amp channels. Optimized presets are supplied in the speaker library for Yamaha speakers so perfect tuning of Yamaha speakers is effortless.
More about the PC-D / DI Amplifier Series
The Yamaha PC-D / DI series goes beyond just power amplifiers – packed with versatility and power, they can form the core of a completely connected audio network for multi-zone installed or live sound applications. Leverage the power and flexibility of the comprehensive matrix processing, along with Dante connectivity, to create a fully integrated and efficient sound system.
PC-D / DI series amps are equipped with an impressive 20x8 input matrix capability. This combined with Dante I/O extends the versatility of any system. These onboard Dante inputs and outputs allow redundant connections for handling 16 input / 16 output audio up to 96kHz at low latency. Combine with ProVisionaire Control for even more options.
These highly efficient Class D amplifiers provide wonderful and precise sound quality even when driving high-load. A bonus is the PC-D / DI series amplifiers are fully compatible with ProVisionaire series, so you have complete control over the full network chain, from mixers through to amplifiers, processors, and speakers.
Yamaha PC406-D Features
- 4 x 600W at 8Ω
- 20 x 8 powerful input matrix function
- Sampling frequency is up to 96k
- 16ch Dante input/output
- Speaker processor such as 16 band PEQ, crossover, filters, delay and limiter
- Yamaha speaker presets
- Remote control via ProVisionaire Touch/Control
- PC406-D power amplifier1
- Power cable 2 meters (6.56 ft)1
- GPIO Mini Euro block plugs 3.5mm 8p2
- Air filters (one left, one right)2
- Grills (one left, one right)2
- Output power at 1kHz, non-clip, 20msec burst, all channels driven
- 16Ω: 300W x 4
- 8Ω: 600W x 4 (1800W x 2 in BRIDGE mode)
- 4Ω: 900W x 4 (2600W x 2 in BRIDGE mode)
- 2Ω: 1300W x 4
- Amplifier classClass D, single ended output
- Frequency response+0.5, -1.5dB (8Ω, 1W, 35Hz to 20kHz)
- Crosstalk≦ -60dB (8Ω, 1kHz, Half power, Input 150Ω shunt A-weighted)
- S/N ratio109dB (8Ω, Gain setting = 32dB, A-weighted)
- Max input voltage+25dBu
- Input impedance20kΩ (balanced)
- Sampling frequency rate96kHz
- A/D converters32-bit linear, 64 times over sampling
- D/A converters32-bit linear, 128 times over sampling
- I/O connectors
- Analog input: XLR-3-31 x 4
- Digital I/O: Dante Interface etherCON x 2 (Redundant/Daisy Chain)
- Speaker ouput: Neutrik speakON NL4 x 4
- Control ports: RJ45 x 1
- AC: AC inlet (powerCON 20A) x 1
- Other: Remote, Fault Output: Euro block 8pin (mini) x2 (GPI x 4, GPO x 6, +5V x 2)
- Power requirements100V - 240V 50Hz/60Hz