Yamaha has used its knowledge of both IT and pro audio to provide "SWR2100P series" simple L2 switch that has been optimized for networked audio installations. The switch can take advantage of "Yamaha LAN Monitor" a dedicated computer application that provides 'network visibility' for comprehensive monitoring and control.
Simple L2 switches can supply power as well as audio and control signals to a PoE-compliant Dante device such as the paging station microphone “PGM1” through just one Ethernet cable.
You can take a “snapshot” of the network status when set up as required. The software can then automatically keep track of the settings and alert you to any changes. You could take a snapshot of the network, and then you would be alerted if a cable is disconnected, if a device is turned off, or if a wrong connection is made prior to the performance, for example.
Connected Dante devices are identified by a Dante icon as well as a device ID previously set up via the Dante Controller software. You can also enter additional info, such as the location of the device, in the Label and Comment fields.
Yamaha SWR2100P-10G Features
- L2 switch for networked audio installations
- 1-9 ports available for PoE power supply, up link port 10
- Maximum 30W can be supplied from each PoE-compliant port
- Comprehensive network monitoring from dedicated Yamaha LAN Monitor software application
- Complete network overview
- Snapshot function
- Easier identification of connected devices
- Collectively monitor and remotely restart devices distributed over a wide area
- SWR2100P-10G switch1
- Power cord1
- Power cord clamp1
- Rubber feet4
- LAN ports10
- Ports available for PoE power supplyports 1-9
- PoE standardsIEEE 802.3at
- Power supply systemAlternative A
- Power supply voltageAC100 V to 240 V
- Power consumption90 W