VC series ceiling speakers for commercial installations deliver excellent sound quality at a price point traditionally reserved for economy speakers. All VC models features elegant low-profile designs that can be installed easily even in limited ceiling or wall spaces. Large mounting clamps with non-slip treads ensure secure mounting.
The VC4N is a 4" (LF) with 0.8" (HF) open back speaker at 85Hz-20kHz with 160° conical coverage. Adjustments for 30W PGM, 6W, 3W, 1.5W, 0.8W 70/100V Taps.
Yamaha VC4N Features
- Reduced physical depth for installation in ceilings and walls where space is limited
- Double threaded screws
- Large mounting clamps with non-slip treads
- Carry handles
- Safe and fast installation
- Design elements reflect functionality and aesthetics
- Grilles match the Premium VXC series
- High impedance and low impedance supported
- Speaker wattage can be easily switched even after installation
- VC4N 4" 2-way ceiling speaker without back can1
- Cutout template1
- Safety wire1
- Frequency85Hz - 20,000Hz
- Conical Coverage160°
- Weight5 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH)9.8" x 9.8" x 5.9"