VC series ceiling speakers for commercial installations deliver excellent sound quality at a price point traditionally reserved for economy speakers. All VC models features elegant low-profile designs that can be installed easily even in limited ceiling or wall spaces. Large mounting clamps with non-slip treads ensure secure mounting.
The VC6N is a 6.5" (LF) with 0.8" (HF) open back speaker at 63Hz-20kHz with 120° conical coverage. Adjustments for 50W PGM, 12W, 6W, 3W, 1.5W 70/100V Taps.
Yamaha VC6N Features
- Reduced physical depth for installation in ceilings and walls where space is limited
- Double threaded screws
- Large mounting clamps with non-slip treads
- Carry handles
- Safe and fast installation
- Design elements reflect functionality and aesthetics
- Grilles match the Premium VXC series
- High impedance and low impedance supported
- Speaker wattage can be easily switched even after installation
- VC6N 6.5" 2-way ceiling speaker without back can1
- Tile rail2
- Safety wire1
- Cutout template1
- Frequency63Hz - 20,000Hz
- Conical Coverage120°
- Weight9.9 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH)13" x 16.9" x 6.7"