The ADJ 18P Hex IP is a versatile IP65 outdoor rated Par with 18 x 12-Watt (6-IN-1 HEX) LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting indoor stages and venues, but with IP 65 rating, it is a great solution for temporary outdoor lighting of stages or events. The IP 65 rating helps protect the fixture from rain, snow and dust.
18P HEX IP professional features include: 4 DMX modes, 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. The unit is equipped with outdoor Locking Power connectors and IP rated 5-pin DMX rubber covers and connectors. IP rated power linking and DMX cables are available, but standard 5-pin DMX cables may also be used for indoor applications.
ADJ 18P Hex IP Features
- 18x12 watt (6-in-1 hex) LEDs
- 30° beam angle
- 63 built-in color macros
- 4 DMX modes
- 5 operational modes
- 5 dimming curves
- Flicker free operation
- 4-button DMX menu with digital display
- Outdoor locking power connectors
- IP 65 rated
- 18P Hex IP LED par fixture1
- Light source 18 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED) - Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- 4 DMX modes 6, 7, 8 & 12-channel
- 5 operational modes Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- Electronic dimming 0-100%
- Beam angle 300°
- Daisy chain 7 units (120V), 16 units (220V)
- Dimensions 13.25" x 9.25" x 11"
- Weight 13.5 pounds (6.1 kg)