Unopened products may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges. The customer is responsible for return shipping. If the product has been opened, the customer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee. You must have a return authorization code in order to return items. Returned items must be in original, brand-new condition and show no signs of wear or use. Products must also include all original packaging, manuals, warrantees and accessories or your return may be subject to a return handling charge. After 30 days from invoice, products fall into the manufacturer's warranty policy.
Once we receive and inspect your product(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Sound Productions can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
How to Make a Return
- Contact an Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 800.203.5611 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Returns sent to us without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Products must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
Please address the package to:
RA # xxxxxx
6631 N Belt Line Rd #100
Irving, TX 75063
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact our support team at 800.203.5611, and speak with an Account Manager. If product is damaged or defective upon receipt, it may be returned or replaced with a new unit at no cost to the customer. Products damaged in transit must be reported and documented within 3 days of delivery. Please retain all items and their packaging until you have coordinated next steps with an Account Manager. Failure to do so may result in return handling charges or make your product non-returnable.
- Special orders
- Custom products
- Software, digital downloads, and authorization keys
- Oversized or overweight products
- Discontinued products, demo gear, and closeouts
- Personal products (earphones, earbuds, etc.)
- Fog Fluid
- Used Gear - All sales are final. Used gear is bench tested and fully functional unless otherwise noted.