Unopened products may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges. The customer is responsible for return shipping. If the product has been opened, the customer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee. Restock fees will also apply to any package that is refused. You must have a return authorization code in order to return items. Returned items must be in original, brand-new condition and show no signs of wear or use. Products must also include all original packaging, manuals, warrantees and accessories or your return may be subject to a return handling charge. After 30 days from invoice, products fall into the manufacturer's warranty policy.
Once we receive and inspect your product(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Sound Productions can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable. All refunds will be made in U.S. dollars without regard to exchange rates or currency conversions.
How to Make a Return
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 800.203.5611 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Returns sent to us without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Products must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
Please address the package to:
RA # xxxxxx
6631 N Belt Line Rd #100
Irving, TX 75063
If you believe you have received a defective product, contact our team at email@example.com, or at 800-203-5611, to determine the proper course of action as different manufacturers and brands may require specific steps for resolution. In some situations, an advanced replacement may be sent to the customer, but is determined on a case-by-case basis.
If product is damaged upon receipt, damage must be reported and documented within 3 days of delivery. Please retain all items and their packaging until you have coordinated next steps with our returns department. Failure to do so may result in return handling charges or make your product non-returnable. Damaged items may be replaced with new product at no additional cost.
- Custom and made to order products
- Blackmagic Design product
- Software, digital downloads, and authorization keys
- Oversized or overweight products
- Discontinued products and demo gear (items with pricing ending in .96)
- Closeout products (items with pricing ending in .97)
- Personal products (earphones, earbuds, etc.)
- Fog Fluid
- Used Gear - All sales are final. Used gear is bench tested and fully functional unless otherwise noted.