You must have a return authorization number in order to return items. Please contact email@example.com or call 800.203.5611 to verify if your purchase can be returned and obtain a return authorization (RA) number. All returned products require a visible RA number and must be returned within 30 days of invoice date or will be refused. A restocking charge will be assessed on all returned goods. Return authorizations are valid for 30 days only. The customer is responsible for return shipping. Restock fees will also apply to any package that is refused.
After 30 days from invoice, products fall into the manufacturer's warranty policy.
Once we receive and inspect your product(s), your refund will be processed. Please allow 5-7 days for a refund to appear on your original payment method. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the return has been delivered and processed. Sound Productions can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable. All refunds will be made in U.S. dollars without regard to exchange rates or currency conversions.
Affirm purchases are only refundable up to 120 days after payment is processed.
How to Make a Return
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 800.203.5611 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Returns sent to us without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Products must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
Please address the package to:
RA # xxxxxx
6631 N Belt Line Rd #100
Irving, TX 75063
If you believe you have received a defective product, contact our team at email@example.com, or at 800-203-5611, to determine the proper course of action as different manufacturers and brands may require specific steps for resolution. In some situations, an advanced replacement may be sent to the customer, but is determined on a case-by-case basis.
If product is damaged upon receipt, damage must be reported and documented within 3 days of delivery. Please retain all items and their packaging until you have coordinated next steps with our returns department. Failure to do so may result in return handling charges or make your product non-returnable. Damaged items may be replaced with new product at no additional cost.
Special Order Items
Special order items are any items that we do not regularly stock or that have to be special ordered with our manufacturing partners. These items are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
- Non-stocked and special order items
- Custom and made to order products
- Blackmagic Design product
- Software, digital downloads, and authorization keys
- Oversized or overweight products
- Discontinued products (items with pricing ending in .96)
- Open-Box, Floor Model, Demo, and Blemished products (items with pricing ending in .97)
- Personal products (earphones, earbuds, in-ear monitors, etc.)
- Fog Fluid
- Used Gear - All sales are final. Used gear is bench tested and fully functional unless otherwise noted.