Mix and record live productions of any size with ease. Avid VENUE | S6L delivers the unmatched processing power and sound clarity artists and engineers rely on to present the best show possible. From direct AAX and Waves plugin support and 128 tracks of Pro Tools recording, to full system modularity and 300+ processing channels, the S6L unified platform gives you the mixing efficiency, creativity, and flexibility you need to meet the demands of any gig. And now with its newly expanded line of five control surfaces, three engines, and four I/O racks to choose from—with 100% hardware, software, and show file compatibility across all—it’s easy to configure and scale the perfect system for your needs.
When it comes to mixing live sound, efficiency, sound clarity, and reliability are of critical importance. Avid VENUE | S6L is the industry’s only unified live sound platform that offers 100% software, hardware, and show file compatibility and interoperability across the entire line. It’s also the only system that offers direct Waves and AAX plugin control from the console to elevate mixes, and 128 tracks of built-in Pro Tools recording/playback with Virtual Soundcheck, saving hours of prep time. Plus, you get three years of 24x7 priority support to ensure the show always goes on.
Digital Mixer Features
- Choose from the E6L-192, E6L-144, or E6L-112 engines
- 24 channel faders across 3 Channel Fader Modules, plus 2 assignable faders in the Master Live Module
- 64 assignable channel knobs (encoders) across 2 Channel Knob Modules
- 1 Master Touchscreen (central screen for quick navigation, parameter identification, and control)
- 1 Master Live Module (provides control over global system parameters, such as channel banking, snapshots, and monitoring)
- 2 Channel Touch Modules (touchscreen display provides access and control to parameters in Meters view and Channel view)
- Local analog I/O, digital I/O, and ancillary I/O, including ECx for remote control and DVI for connecting an external monitor (sold separately) for VENUE software display
- Please see the documentation tab for additional information on each model