The versatile ELX115 passive loudspeaker from Electro-Voice is a compact, powerful choice with a profound stage presence ideal for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications, making it a great choice for larger venues when you need to achieve full, robust sound. With 400 watts of continuous power handling, the ELX115 can handle up to 1600 watts peak. This speaker can be placed in either vertical orientation or horizontal to be used as a stage monitor; for both orientations, the coverage is 90 x 50 degrees.
Clear, powerful, and musical, the Live X (ELX) series is specifically engineered to command the stage for professional music performance. A powerful step up from the smaller ELX112 model of the series, the ELX115 features an EVS-15K 15” (381 mm) woofer that delivers extended low-frequency response for bigger sound in larger rooms, coupled with a DH-1K, 1.5” (39 mm) compression driver with a titanium diaphragm. Also included with the ELX115 is an aluminum tripod stand, steel subwoofer stand, and carrying case.
The ELX115 is constructed with top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses. Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, Live X speakers are housed in hardy stackable enclosures of 15 mm internally-braced plywood, making them lighter than comparable-quality composite or plastic boxes and therefore easier to load, transport, and set up. This speakers series is painted with black textured paint and sports a grille of 18GA black powder-coated steel, giving an overall sleek appearance that makes it easy to incorporate into almost any stage or studio environment.
With high output, an extended frequency range of 5- HZ – 20 kHz (full space measurement), and high axial sensitivity of 95 dB, every member of the ELX series of speakers from Electro-Voice is clean, flat, and hot—making music of all kinds sound its best.
Electro-Voice ELX115 Features
- More power, fuller sound for larger rooms
- EVS-15K woofer
- 1.5-inch DH-1K titanium HF compression driver
- 50 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- 90° x 50° coverage-pattern waveguide
- 60° Monitor Angle
- 134 dB max SPL
- Power handling: 400 W continuous, 1600 W peak
- Braced 15mm plywood enclosure
- Pole mount or stack with Live X Subwoofers
- Black textured finish
- ELX115 15" 2-way passive speaker1
- Tripod stands2
- Carrying case1
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)75Hz - 18,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)50Hz - 20,000Hz
- Axial Sensitivity95 dB
- Max. Measured SPL134 dB
- Recommended HP Frequency40 Hz
- Coverage (HxV)90° x 50°
- Power Handling
- Continuous: 400W
- Peak: 1600W
- LF Transducer(s)1 EVS-15K, 15" woofer
- HF TransudcerDH-1K (1.5") titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover Frequency1.7kHz
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω
- Min. Impedance7.4 Ω
- ConnectorsDual NL4
- Enclosure Material9-ply, 15mm plywood, internally braced, with textured paint
- Grille18GA steel with black powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD)27.89" x 17.02" x 15.05"
- Weight48.2 pounds