iRig UA is the first digital effects processor and audio interface that lets you play your guitar, bass or other instrument on your Android device anytime and everywhere. It pairs with AmpliTube UA to deliver jawdropping and absolutely unmatched sonic performance with any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.2 or higher (and that supports host mode/USB OTG). Now you can enjoy high-quality real time effects processing on your Android device no matter whether it’s from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG, HTC, Xiaomi, Marshall or any other popular manufacturer.
iRig UA sounds phenomenal and the reason for this is due to its built-in digital signal processor (DSP). This cutting-edge on-board processor is a first-of-it's-kind solution that solves the issue of latency on the Android platform by moving all processing to an external accessory. iRig UA's DSP has been designed to work with a companion app, AmpliTube UA. The app, which comes with iRig UA, is powered by the DSP. Like other versions of AmpliTube, it provides you with an amazing collection of virtual gear that you can use to create your own personal dream guitar or bass rig.
A versatile system, iRig UA can also be used as a 24 bit digital recording audio interface when it's connected to either a Samsung Professional Audio-compatible or Android 5.0 device or a Mac or PC (requires USB to Micro-USB cable).
- Works on any smartphone or tablet that supports Android 4.2 or higher and host mode/USB OTG
- Works on Mac or PC via USB to Micro-USB cable (not included)
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- Digital audio recording on Android 5.0 and Samsung professional audio devices as well as Mac and PC
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter, 44.1kHz sample rate
- High-definition, low-noise preamp
- Includes AmpliTube UA
- Registration unlocks AmpliTube Metal, 25 Gear Credits for AmpliTube Custom Shop and T-RackS Classic for Mac/PC
- Analog aux input for play-along and practice
- Headphone output and volume control
- Multicolor LED
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- Micro-USB port
- 1/4” input for a guitar, bass or other line-level instrument