The SB-48 is a phantom power supply that can provide stable 48V power to two condenser microphones or active DI boxes at once, with balanced outputs to feed the inputs of a console or a recording interface.
The SB-48 utilizes a non-radiating charge pump circuit to create a stable, ripple-free 48 volt supply for active direct boxes and condenser microphones. It is powered by a single 15VDC 400 mA supply (included), with XLR inputs and outputs for each channel. Simply connect your microphones or direct boxes to the XLR inputs, and feed the outputs to a set of preamps or a PA system. This allows you to use your favorite powered microphone or active DI on stage, even when the venue doesn’t have a reliable phantom power source.
Radial StageBug SB-48 Features
- Provide phantom power for condenser mic’s
- 48V or 12V power for specialty microphones
- Dual XLR inputs and outputs
- Powered via external 15V power supply
- StageBug SB-48 phantom power supply1
- Circuit Typenon-radiating phantom power supply
- Number of Channels2
- XLR ConnectorsAES standard pin-1 Ground, pin-2 (+), pin-3 (-)
- Phantom OutputSwitchable +48 / +12 volts DC
- Power Supply15VDC / 400mA external supply included