Capable of driving four displays from one signal, the Matrox® QuadHead2Go Q155 multi-monitor controller appliance provides complete video wall scalability and flexibility. This system-independent appliance is designed to power any video wall configuration of any possible dimension, from any HDMI® video source reliably delivering flawless image quality across expansive, artistic video wall displays, suited for digital signage in a wide range of industries. QuadHead2's on-device buttons and pre-set configurations ensure an out-of-the-box, trouble-free installation experience.
- Drive up to four pristine quality Full HD displays from a single video signal of up to 4Kp60 and 8Kx8K at full RGB 8:8:8 and YUV 4:4:4 color support.
- Expand to a video wall configuration of any size by using multiple QuadHead2Go units.
- Create a video wall from any content source, including professional graphics cards and integrated GPUs, video wall controllers, digital signage players, media players, decoders, laptops, NUCs, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and more.
- Design modern and artistic video wall layouts with free rein each output can have its own resolution, be independently rotated (90, 180, and 270 degrees), cropped, upscaled, downscaled, and positioned anywhere.
- Fashion countless forms of setups arrange displays in 4x1, 1x4, 2x2, 3x1, 1x3, 2x1, or 1x2 rectangular configurations, in portrait or landscape, or other non-rectangular/artistic configurations and combine/scale them to create large-scale, captivating video walls.
Ease of deployment
- Simplify installation with guaranteed out-of-the-box plug and play when using the default configuration of 2x2 in landscapeâ€”set up without installing software or even connecting a video source.
- Design any custom configuration/array with the intuitive Matrox PowerWall software.
- Ensure compatibility with professional-grade graphics cards and media players with HDMI support.
- Eliminate physical handling by controlling and updating the units remotely from anywhere on the network (LAN).
- Select and set the display layout by cycling through pre-set configurations1 using an on-device buttonâ€”there is no need to install software when using a pre-set configuration.
- Set up display positions, fine tune bezels, and also troubleshoot with ease, by accessing the built-in or pre-saved images directly from the appliance, together with display identification information that includes the ID number and the resolution of each output.