ProX XS-MIDM32W heavy duty Pro quality ATA style road case is custom designed to fit and protect the Midas M32 Live Mixer Console. It's crafted using the highest quality materials and workmanship, to give you the ultimate security and protection for your valuable equipment.
The XS-MIDM32W flight road case that fits Midas M32 is constructed with our rigid and durable Signature 3/8" Certified Gig-Ready Series Plywood, It's also eqquipped with four durable rubber wheels. This hard case is reinforced steel ball corners to provide extra protection making it a great choice wether your on the road gig to gig, or flying show to show.
This ProX console case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
ProX XS-MIDM32W Features
- ProX manufacture flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Penn-Elcom Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials