The Benro A2573FS6PRO is a single tube style video tripod with the S4 PRO video head. The center column includes a leveling adapter so that the head can be leveled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. The tripod also features flip locks, center column weight hook and 3 independent leg position angles. Rubber and spiked feet are both included. Ideal for a small video cameras and mirrorless rigs with accessories, the included S6 PRO video head supports up to 13.2 lb./6kg. Equipped with a 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S6 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, continuous pan & tilt drag, 6-step counterbalance (0-5), illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S6 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S6 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
- Leveling Center Column - A leveling base is attached to the top of the center column making it easy to quickly level the head independently of the tripod.
- 6 Steps of Counterbalance (0-5) – The S6PRO has 6 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig.
- 13.2lb/6kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.