The Benro A48FDS4PRO is a travel-friendly flip lock video monopod provides a 8.8 lb.(4kg) payload capacity ideal for Mirrorless and HDSLR cameras. The S4 PRO Video Monopod Kit features a 3-leg locking base with ball joint for smooth and stable shots along with reverse folding legs for compact travel. The S4 PRO head features a 2-step Counterbalance (1&2) to properly balance the entire camera rig for smoother operation. The independent pan lock allows you to pan smoothly without having to turn the entire monopod. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S4 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S4 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate. Carrying case included.
- 2 Steps of Counterbalance (1-2) – The S4PRO has 2 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig.
- Flat Base Head Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- 3 Leg Monopod Base - Locking base with ball joint
- 8.8lb/4kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.