Ideal for a small video cameras and mirrorless rigs with accessories, the S6 PRO video head supports up to 13.2 lb./6kg. Equipped with a 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S6 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, continuous pan & tilt drag, 6-step counterbalance (0-5), illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S6 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S6 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
Benro S6 PRO Features
- 65mm Video Head – The S6PRO is a 65mm flat base (will pair with 75mm half ball) head with continuous tilt drag, pan drag, tilt lock and pan lock.
- 6 Steps of Counterbalance (0-5) – The S6PRO has 6 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig
- 13.2lb/6kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories
- S6 PRO Flat Base Fluid Video Head, 13.2 lb Max1
- Pan Arm 1
- Camera Plate1
- Weight capacity13.2 lbs (6kg)
- Tilt range+90o/-75o