These benchmark-setting closed-back studio headphones combine decades of expertise in headphone production with the latest Tesla driver technology. In addition to their high-resolution and well-balanced sound, the beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones set new standards not least in terms of comfort and workmanship.
The transduecers are the driving force behind every set of headphones. Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. Tesla systems function using an impressively efficient operating mode and enable precise and distortion-free sound to be achieved even at high output levels. A three-layer compound membrane is used to suppress break-up vibrations. Carefully selected acoustic fabric ensures distortion-free sound reproduction.
The beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones combine experience, German engineering and cutting-edge technology. They are so comfortable you will almost forget you are wearing them. Maximum comfort is also guaranteed thanks to optimised contact pressure together with the latest high-tech textiles. The fine-tuning of the headband construction makes the headphones ideal for long studio sessions thanks to their perfect fit.
Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Features
- Circumaural headphone for high-end studio use
- 250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR
- Made in Germany
- DT 1770 Pro Tesla Studio Reference Closed-Back Headphones1
- Operating Principle Closed
- Transmission Type Wired
- Nominal Impedance Headphones 250 Ohms
- Weight (headphones without cable) 388 g
- Headphone Frequency Response 5-40,000 Hz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- Sound Coupling to the Ear Circumaural (around the ear)
- EAN 4010118710711
- Cable & Plug 3-pin XLR plug, 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo jack plug, 3 m straight cable & 5 m coiled cable
- Article No710717