The TG 30 series is the perfect start into the world of beyerdynamic. The reliable and rugged all-around TG V35 s model is a dynamic vocal microphone that is ideal for beginners.
Its natural sound that is typical for beyerdynamic and its supercardioid polar pattern with high feedback rejection are valued by vocalists, DJs and speakers in rehearsal rooms and on stage.
Our acoustic experts have created acoustic labyrinths with special geometries that provide optimised sound channelling. They influence the sound and model the polar pattern by using precisely tuned delay lines and attenuation pads. Whether with additional elements, special materials or unique design: every beyerdynamic microphone has its own Sound Channelling Technology (SCT) to ensure optimal control of the sound waves. The result? Incredible sound quality.
Beyerdynamic TG V35 s Features
- Reliable and rugged all-around model that is perfect for beginners
- Natural sound
- Supercardioid polar pattern with high feedback rejection
- Thanks to the high output level only a simple pre-amplifier is needed to deliver impressive result
- Beyerdynamic TG V35 s Dynamic Microphone1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance600 ohms
- Sensitivity2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- HousingMetal / Black Finish
- Height: 186 mm
- Diameter: 24/38 mm (shaft), 50 mm (head)
- Net Weight: 305 g