I SERIES Subwoofer 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I SERIES subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I SERIES full range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduce design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
The IS8-112 is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. FEA optimized linear suspensions and high flux neodymium motors with long linear excursion capabilities provide exceptionally deep bass for the enclosure’s diminutive size.
Community IS8-112 Features
- High-flux, linear neodymium motor with demodulation ring for very low distortion
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 1000W continuous power handling (4000W peak)
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output
- Also available in a weather-resistant PolyGlas™ enclosure.
- IS8-112 12" High Power Subwoofer1
- Operating ModeSingle
- Operating EnvironmentIndoor or Weather-Resistant Outdoor
- Operating Range 38 Hz to 148 Hz
- Transducers 1 x 12" (305mm) double-treated cones with 4" (102mm) voice coil, demodulation ring, neodymium construction
- Continuous Power Handling  @ Nominal Impedance Single Amp: 89V; 1000W @ 4 ohms (4000W peak)
- Nominal Sensitivity
- Half Space: 95 dB @ 1W; 95 dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 89 dB @ 1W; 89 dB @ 2.83V
- Nominal Maximum SPL
- Half Space Peak: 131 dB; Continuous: 125 dB
- Whole Space Peak: 125 dB; Continuous: 119 dB
- Equalized Sensitivity
- Half Space: 94 dB @ 1W; 94 dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 88 dB @ 1W; 88 dB @ 2.83V
- Equalized Maximum SPL
- Half Space Peak: 130 dB; Continuous: 124 dB
- Whole Space Peak: 124 dB; Continuous: 118 dB
- Recommended AmplifiersSingle Amp: 1000W - 2000W @ 4 ohms, (75V - 106V)
- Input Connection: (2) Screw terminal blocks (4-position)
- Mounting Points: (24) M10 threaded rigging points Indoor; (22 in Outdoor model)
- Environmental: Outdoor: IP55W per IEC 60529, MIL-STD-810G
- Weight: 58 lbs (26.3 kg) subwoofer only
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 14.3x14.5x21" (363x368x533 mm)