The 8-ohm Model AP-15 is a double re-entrant speaker which delivers 15-watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and unparalleled efficiency.The AP-15 Series operates within a nominal frequency response range of 400-14,000 Hz and offers a sensitivity of 120dB at rated power to provide clear voice and signal communication.
The trademarked squared-bell design signifies AtlasIED quality and reliability. The Omni-Purpose® mounting bracket (supplied on all models) achieves precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment and includes provisions for speaker installation on conventional surfaces as well as for strapmounting on I-beams or pillars.
AP Series speakers are U.S. made to assure superior service reliability. Weather-resistant construction is metal and matching ABS plastic with metal components finished in beige epoxy.
AtlasIED AP-15TC Features
- Beige Finish
- Environment Resistant for Outdoor and Indoor Use
- High-Efficiency Driver with Proven Performance Reliability
- Omni-Purpose™ Bracket for Precise Positioning
- Superior Intelligibility for Voice and Tone Signaling
- Transformer Equipped for Versatile 25, 70.7, or 100V Line Applications
- World Recognized for Quality and Dependability
- AtlasIED AP-15TC 15-Watt Horn Speaker1
- Frequency Response 400Hz - 14kHz
- Sensitivity 106dB
- Power Taps 1, 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15 @ 70.7V
- Operating Temperature Range -40 to 70C
- Height 8 3/4" (22.23 cm)
- Width 7 7/8" (20 cm)
- Depth 9 5/16" (23.66 cm)
- Shipping Weight 5 lbs (2.27 kgs)