APC-30T is a high-power 30 watt speaker with extended low frequency response. Unit is equipped with a wide-angle molded plastic bell for sound directivity. Transformer includes a screwdriver-adjust power selection with a 45 ohm tap for intercom and talk-back use.
For mounting, the APC-30T features the Omni-Purpose® bracket for vertical/horizontal positioning with provisions for surface/strap mounting to pillars and I-beams.
Finished in gray baked epoxy.
AtlasIED APC-30T Features
- High-Powered Compression Driver Projects Superior Voice and Tone Signaling
- Includes a 25, 70.7, 100V Transformer with a 45-Ohm Tap
- One-Step Method of Adjusting Bell from Horizontal to Vertical Positioning
- Wide-Angle Sound Dispersion for Maximum Horizontal Pattern Coverage
- APC 30T Wide Angle Horn Speaker1
- Frequency Response 300Hz - 12kHz
- Sensitivity 109dB
- Power Taps 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30W @ 70.7V
- Dispersion 70° x 95°
- Power Rating 30 Watts
- Height8 1/4" (20.96 cm)
- Width 14 3/8" (36.51 cm)
- Depth 12 7/8" (32.7 cm)
- Shipping Weight 9 lbs (4.08 kgs)
- Color Pantone 430 C - RAL 7000