The CDi Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes three models which are identical except for output power. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class. CDi-Series amplifiers feature an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through their configurations.
CDi amplifiers also offer onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.