Especially designed to fit perfectly with an M2M and M2S array, the MS12 active sub is equipped with a single 12" woofer in a bass reflex enclosure, acting as a perfect low-end extension module for DVA Mini systems. This subwoofer delivers an incredible SPL considering its very compact dimensions, and it can be easily used both flown and ground stacked.
The smart design of the feet allows the user to avoid the dull removal of the flying brackets: it is possible to remove the feet in few seconds and screw them again upside-down. In this way any contact between the flying brackets and the ground is avoided, as only the rubber feet will touch it. A practical X-over out can be used to feed signal straight to the line arrays modules, simplifying considerably the signal and power cabling.
DVA MS12 comes with the new generation of exclusive digital amplifiers Digipro G3, engineered by dBTechnologies and distinguished by an exceptionally lightweight design and a very remarkable efficiency.
An integrated USB B-type port on the DVA MS12 amplifier allows the user to access the complete telemetry of the sub, monitoring the status of the speaker, including total playing hours, temperatures and performances reports.
dB Technologies DVA MS12 Features
- Active bass reflex subwoofer
- Integrated hardware with innovative quick-lock mechanics
- Switched mode power supply with auto-range
- Digital controller on board
- Dual function feet
- DVA MS12 active sub1
- Speaker typeactive bass reflex flyable subwoofer
- Frequency response
- -6dB: 45-140Hz
- -10dB: 40-165Hz
- Max SPL131 dB
- LF12", 3" vc
- AmplifierDigipro® G3 Class D
- Power supply700W SMPS with PSU auto-range (110V~ and 220V~)
- LF amp700W RMS (1400W peak)
- ControllerDSP 56 bit
- AD/DA converter24 bit / 48kHz
- X-Over frequency selection
- Phase selection (0° or 180°)
- Outputs mode selection (Link/X-over)
- Mini-USB type "B" port (service data)
- Limiterdual active, RMS/peak, thermal
- Crossover frequency LF-HF90-120Hz
- LF X-over out slope24dB/Octave
- Housingmultiplex plywood, polyurea painted
- Handles1 per side
- Feet4 dual position reversable feet (flying/stacking mode)
- FittingsM20 screw for pole mount on top side, integrated hardware with fast lock mechanics
- Dimensions (WxHxD)18.1" x 16.9" x 15.2"
- Weight58.4 pounds (26.5 kg)