Incorporating an advanced DSP loop driver for an outstanding listening experience, the LA-430 integrated neck loop provides industry-leading assistive listening for individuals with telecoil-equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants.
By providing the proper field strength and flat frequency response from the neck to the listening plane of the hearing aid, the LA-430 optimizes speech and enables a wide range of signal levels for a clear, reliable listening experience.
The integrated 3.5mm earphone jack allows the wearer to connect any of Listen Technologies' universal earphones or ear buds. The unit easily slips over the head to be worn comfortably around the neck, and it features a quick release for added safety.
From theaters to lecture halls, concert venues to classrooms and all other venues, the LA-430 makes it easy for your venue or business to meet the legal requirements for assistive listening systems while offering customers and clients an enhanced audio experience.
Listen Technologies LA-430 Features
- Integrated neck loop incorporates our advanced DSP loop driver for an improved listening experience
- Provides the correct field strength and flat frequency response according to IEC60118-4
- 3.5mm earphone jack for compatibility with any Listen Technologies earphones or ear buds
- Compatible with all Listen iDSP receivers
- A simple and affordable way for venues to provide optimized assistive listening while meeting legislative requirements
- LA-430 Integrated Neck Loop1
- Connection to Receiver: Male 3.5 mm (TRRS) to Male 3.5 mm (TRRS)
- Connection to Short Ear Phone: Female 3.5 mm (TRS)
- Neck Loop Field Strength: 400 mA/m (+/- 3dB)
- Neck Loop Frequency Response: 100Hz to 5kHz (+/- 3 dB ref 1kHz)
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs. (454 g)
- Cord Length: 29" (74 cm)
- Unit Weight: 1.5 oz. (43 g)
- ComplianceStandards: RoHS, IEC60118-4