With rock-solid build quality and a high-power neodymium capsule, the RØDE M1 live dynamic microphone is designed to provide the very best performance, night after night. Its durability is backed-up by a lifetime warranty, following registration of purchase.
The M1's ergonomically designed all-metal body is engineered for maximum comfort when used as a handheld microphone. It feels robust, solid and perfectly balanced without being heavy, and handling noise is almost completely eliminated by the microphone's internal design.
Featuring a warm response that is incredibly defined for a dynamic microphone, the M1's smooth character and defined clarity offer incredible performance as a live vocal microphone. A tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
Renowned as one of the industry's best live vocal microphones, the M1 is an equally strong performer on guitar amplifiers as well as kick drum, snare drum, toms and percussion.
Rode M1 Features
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output neodymium capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- Low handling noise
- Lifetime warranty when you register your microphone
- M1 Live Performance Dynamic Microphone1
- RM1 microphone mount1
- ZP1 storage bag1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response75 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance320 ohms
- Sensitivity-56 dBV/Pa (1.60mV) +/- 2 dB
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Height: 171 mm
- Diameter: 51.50 mm
- Net Weight: 360g