The MAC-1 patented, multi-use adapter/clamp secures microphones, horizontal booms, or accessories with standard ⅝"-27 threads. Versatile unit also clamp mounts to ⅝" and 7/8" diameter tubing or to free-standing instruments, keyboards, synthesizers, drum, and percussion instruments with tubing/mounting surface up to 1 1/2" in diameter. Unit is equipped with uniquely-engineered three-position, removable hex adapter which allows for convenient vertical or horizontal mounting. Clamp features nylon end cap to prevent marring of tube/surface finish. Fabricated from high-strength extruded aluminum and finished in ebony epoxy. 3 1/2" high. (Net Weight: 6 oz.)</p.
AtlasIED MAC-1 Features
- Durable Design for Use in Touring P.A. Applications
- Largest Selection of Microphone Adapters, Extensions, Fittings, and Flanges for Use with Floor, Desk, Loudspeaker, and Studio Boom Stands
- Quality Craftsmanship Assures Compatibility and Long-Lasting Performance
- U. S. Standard ⅝"-27 Termination Accommodates All Types of Microphone Holders and Stands
- MAC-1 Microphone Adapter Clamp1
- Shipping Weight1.5 lbs (0.68 kg)