Shure BLX® Wireless Systems provide a sound solution for freeing up your hands and making yourself mobile in a variety of spoken and instrumental uses. Typically paired with Shure lavaliers, headsets, or instrumental mics, the BLX4R receiver allows for mobility up to 300 feet away by line of sight. Legendary audio performance is the standard with each system available in the Shure BLX® series.
Rack mount BLX4R analog wireless receiver is the command center for many of the Shure BLX® Wireless Systems. Removable antennas and rack mount design let this receiver fit neatly into an existing setup or on its own. The receiver is compatible with mics using the BLX1 bodypack transmitter and BLX2 handheld transmitter. Setup is quick and easy with QuickScan frequency selection. Press one button at setup and QuickScan identifies the best available frequency from 123 auto-scan frequencies. The single-channel receiver can expand to up to 12 mic channels, making it a great choice to start and grow your sound system.
Shure delivers on its legendary sound quality with a variety of details in the receiver. In addition to providing a convenient setup, QuickScan provides improved linearity and frequency response. Gain levels can be adjusted from BLX® transmitters, but LED indicators on the receiver’s front panel light up when audio is clipping. For even more control over sound the receiver has 1/4" and XLR outputs to connect to PA systems and mixing boards.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure BLX4R Features
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- Rack mounting and removable antennas
- Operates up to 12 mic channels
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs for additional connections
- Audio status indicator LEDs
- BLX4R Wireless Receiver1
- PS24 Power Supply1
- Rack Mount Bracket1
- Long Rack Mount Bracket1
- Hardware Kit1
- Adapter, Bulkhead, BNC2
- BNC Cable, 22 in.2
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector: –20.5 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity-105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection>50 dB, typical
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.65" x 7.8" x 6.42"
- Weight without antennas2.2 lbs (998 g)
- HousingMolded ABS, steel
- Power Requirements12–15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)